Friday, November 14, 2008

Here are some new pictures I have been working on. . .I finally have a new laptop and with my newest version of Photoshop - I have been fervently working on pictures for my sis-in-law and for a sweet family at the church we've been attending. I will slowly be uploading all of my work to this site, as this will be my "stand in website" until I get a real website. ;-) I am also offering Christmas cards for the upcoming season. I can customize them with your name and message and they are pretty affordable. The cost will be only $15 for a flattened version with the picture of your choosing. You can then have them uploaded at whatever site you prefer (shutterfly, snapfish, winkflash, walgreens, etc.), or I can suggest one. I will have examples of them by the end of the week also. Without further ado - here are some of the pictures I have been working on. . .

These were taken at the Rose Garden. . .and what a popular day to take pictures - I think there were about 4 other photographers there that day at the same time. We all just kind of maneuvered around each other. Lol!


Aren't they a gorgeous family??












My sis-in-law, her new hubs, and my two sweet nephews. . .
These were so fun, and they were up for anything. Thanks sis for following my crazy suggestions! ;-)










More will be uploaded. . .stay tuned!

No comments: